Itchy scrotum, severe pain. No relief with petroleum jelly. How to get relief?

MY SCROTUM REALLY ITCHES. GOT THIS FOR 3 DAYS AGO..AT NIGHT I SLEEP FOR 3 HOURES WAKE UP TO SEVERE PAIN AND ITCHING AGONY. I HONESTLY WANT TO CUT MY BALLS OFF. IN THE SHOWER IT EVEN HURTS. IM 16 STILL A VIGIN SO NO STDS OR ANYTHING. I DO ADMIT TO SCRATCHING MY BALLS ALOT THO WHEN THEY DID ITCH BUT NOW I CANT STOP. IN SCHOOL IM FINEBUT AROUND 600 PM THEY START REALLY ITCHING! EVEN IN THE SHOWER IT ITCHES AND FEELS LIKES IT BURNING. I PUT LOTION ON MY SCROTUM AND PETROLEUM JELLY. DOESNT WORK.IT ONLY SEEMS TO BE IN THE WAY BACK OF MY NUTS ON BOTH EDGES IS WERE THEY ITCH AND BURN. NO RASH OR DRY SKIN . I HAVE WELL WATER COULD THIS BE THE PROBLEM PLEASE HELP! IM 16 TO YOUNG FOR THIS CRAP HAHAH PLEASE YOU RE TIME WILL BE APPRIEATED
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012