Itchy scrotum, red spots on palms and soles, no pain. What can I do?

Hello doctor, I am having a very itchy scrotum and red spots on my palms of hand and at the foot . The red spots do not pain but they look bad. It has been 1 month since I had them. I am also having a very itchy scrotum which when i researched on the internet found it to be some kind of yeast infection so i applied youghurt/ curd on it as a possible solution. Those spots faded but they have now tracked to the base of the scrotum and the itching has come up. I feel the pricking when I try to walk. I checked again and found it to be kind of dermatitis but i am not sure. What can i do to cure and be back to normal again
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012