Itchy, scaly and dry rashes on legs with a pimple, no changes after various anti-allergic, breastfeeding. Remedy?

i have itchy rashes on my legs which is scaly and dry and it has also a pimple like thingy plus i havw very itchy on lall side of my knees also on back of my knees then mybuttocks also have rashes very itchy.i have tried using diff types if soap...coal tar.sulphur permetrin...nothing change i even drink meds like montelekust with an anti allery but doesnt work....rashes still present...still itchy ... breastfeeding for 5mo...first rash appeared on 5th month of pregnancy...still have no moenthly first was on my belly still havee asrhep and itchy
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012