Itchy scalp with flakes, hair loss. Used T-gel, nizoral, but no use. Solution ?

hi my name is AAAim 28 years old, since 2 years im suffering with itchy scalp , when i scratch my scalp some white flakes are falling down and im losing lots of hair all over the head even on the sides and back, my parents hair is very good and even grand father hair is still think and black, i have consulted a doctor, he gave me T-gel, nizoral , i used them but no use, day by day my scalp is becoming thin, im too worried ab this, i have no health problems, i dont drink or smoke . my only problem is itchy scalp.. please some one help me ,, please
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012