Itchy scalp, palms, feet after bleach, swelling from hair line. Causes ?

My haridresser used a bleach Saturday. during the process my my scalp , palms and soles of my feet itched insainly. The following day I noticed a swelling across my forehead from my hair line down about an inch, it bumped out all the way across. The next day the swelling had moved down to between my eyebrows. Then on Monday I still had a little swelling in the same area. Today the swelling is gone but the skin feels rough like it has been stretched out. What caused this reaction and how damaging is it. I do not plan on letting her use that same bleach again although it was the third time she used it.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012