Itchy scalp, no dermal distress, had nummular dermatitis in the recent past. Cause?

Itchy scalp is the dermal distress on scalp. Only medication is benicar 20 mg... healthy (5 11 170 lb) and very hygenic overall. As a precursor, there were two or three locations on the leg that appeared 4 weeks ago while in extreme heat in florida after n insect bite...these appear to be nummular dermititis but other areas ( hand & torso) later were just extremely small (2-5 mm) breakout of rash that did not look like nummular. I m 60 and never had any skin issues before. I have taken benicar for 2 yrs. I do take ibuprofen sometimes after a drink to prevent headache.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012