Itchy scalp, knots in head, behind ears, swollen lymph nodes. What can be done?

My Scalp is itchy and I have knots in the back of my head especially behind my ears. I went to Dr last week and he prescribed me an anitbotic but is had not helped. He gave me like one of those cpac where you take like 6 the first day, 5 the second....etc.. I missed the last two days. I am mostly concerned with the knots (swollen lymph nodes) that hurt! Should I go back to Dr or wait a while. This has been going on like 2 weeks.
Asked On : Mon, 13 May 2013