Itchy scalp, dandruff, burning and hair loss. Using ketoconazole, clobetasole propionate. Solution?

Me and my two children all have itchy scalps associated with dandruff . No matter what we use including Ketoconazole 2% shampoo, Clobetasol Propionate .., and Selena Sulfide Lotion 2.5% it seems to keep coming back. I am 38 years old and has never had this problem before. We all got the symptons around the same time, about a year ago. Initially, I thought it was ring worm because there was an area where I experienced burning and hair loss , but that has subsided. However, no matter what we use, the problem continues. We also tried olive oil and it hasnt helped either. Can you offer any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013