Itchy scalp and body, sore pimples all over the body, oozes out if scratched. Taking scabies and head lice treatment did not help. What could it be?

Hi... My scalp was very itchy 2 days ago and now it's oozing and my scalp is crusty and sticky.. Also I have scabs on my face around my lip area and if I scratch it oozes.. Alsoy body is very itchy, I have little pimple like sores all over my entire body and neck? I have treated my self with a scabies treatment on body and head lice treatment on my head but it hasn't done anything.. I don't know what's wrong with me I've started taking anti biopics but it's not doing much? What could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013