Itchy scab like lesions on the ankle. Need to got to the doctor?

i have these scab like lesions that just appears on my skin. I have a few that are very small, but i have to on my ankel that are the size of a penny and will not go away, and if i rub against them they start to itch . Its been almost 3 months since i had them..Im just concerned because everyone keeps asking me what happened to my leg, and all i can say is i dont know what this someone suggested i go to the doctor, but i cant afford to and dont have insurance, so hopeing you can help me on what it might be
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012