Itchy reddish spots in clusters spreading on the body. Any advice?

hi; i have a very itchy red dots all over my body some in clusters and some all over ,it started 4 weeks ago just on my anckle and moved to my thighs and upper body ,now its all over my hands and in between my fingers but different in those areas it a cluster of blisters with clear fluid going on . what is this?????? driving me nuts er doctor said dermititis gave me predisone till it ran out helped a little then when pills ran out it got much worse . went to regular familly doctor she thought it was scapies gave me the cream for that and did it 3 days ago an never got better still getting worse ???? what is it???? going to dermatoligest tommarrow as im a mess !!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013