Itchy reddish skin after going to the beach. Due to bug bites?

I went to the beach a few weeks ago out in florida. I came home with really itchy skin. Ill scratch all hours of the day. But sometimes it s unbearable. I have like little red bumps Wherever I scratch. Yesterday while bathing I realize I have 1 on my crotch near my vagina lip. The more I think about the more paranoid I get. The last time I got tested was about a month and a half ago and I haven t slept with anybody since then. I read a article saying they could be bug bites from the beach, but it wouldn t last this long would it!? I really want to know what s going on I m scared only 20 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012