Itchy reddish scrotum after getting swine flu vaccination. Persisting redness. What to do?

Hi, some years ago I got the Swine flu vaccine and next day I got a very itchy scrotum which turned into red scrotum syndrome . I finally managed to get it under control after a few months with different treatments. I bathed it in a bidet every day in hot water with tea tree oil. The itch has returned several times but I managed to get it under control, but now the full red scrotum syndrome has returned. Paul
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012