Itchy reddish patch on the arm spreading to shoulders. What are these?

Hi, my name is Laura . I am 31 yrs old. I have had a itchy patch on the top part of my arm for about 8 days , and now it looks flat red and scaly and the outter part of it is raised. I feel as if there is a dent in the centre of it. It s approx a penny size , and now around by my shoulder , I am braking out in a cluster of spot like things also on that side shoulder. But they don t look like the patch at all. I never suffer with spots , so I m confused to Wat it can be. Can u help me plz. Thank you x
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013