Itchy red spots on penis. Scabies confirmed. Lindane lotion, atarax and HHmite soap. Accidental overuse of medications. Any side effects?

Dear Dr, I went to consult my Dr for itching and some red spots on my head of my penis , Dr diagnosed me & confirmed me it, as a Scabies . and prescribed a lindane lotion, atarax 10mg tab and HHmite soap. Dr told me to use for 2 weeks. i wrongly understood and i started using for daily that is continuously two days after that only i came to know it is, once in a week for 2 weeks.Now i used consecutively two days.. both days i applied on my penis as well.. is there a problem? can it induce any side effects? kindly make me clear..!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012