Itchy red spots, line on back, increasing in size. What could it be?

Hi, about a week ago I got a small red spot on my back that was itchy and I assumed it was just a bug bite . A few days later it doubled in size to about a dime, and another red dot is next to it. Now i ve got a line of about 4 small ones a few inches away from the original one also. They re all itchy, no puss and no bleeding . I can t seem to figure out what it is. I ve already had chickenpox and haven t visited any foreign country since. my skin isn t dry either, but it s starting to get blotchy pink in those areas. Each spot is also slightly raised
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012