Itchy red spots all over body. Not cured by moisturizing creams. Effective medicine?

Hello. I am a female age 26. I started to have these itchy red splotches all over my body. Racially around my neck under arms and torso. I do not have any in the genital area. And they seem to be spreading. I have not used any new products org eaten anything that I don t normally eat. I have been a little depressed lately and some what stressed. But the stress level is not abnormally elevated. I have tried extra moisturizing creams but they have not made the situation any better. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013