Itchy red sores on arm, shoulders, shoulder blades, wrists, between fingers and stomach. Pusy sores on penis after unprotected sex. Treatment ?

I have multiple issues, it has been going on for just over a month and a half, i had unprotected sex with mutiple different women in the weeks prior. 1.) Itchy red sores on arm , shoulders, and shoulder blades, most in a circular form. 2.) Small, itchy bumbs, resembling pimples , some red, some skin color, on my wrists, in between my fingers and on my stomach . 3.) Rather large, swollen pusey bumbs on the shaft of my penis , generally around my circumsition scar , and scabby somewhat pusy sores on head of my penis, all somewhat itchy. What could i have and how can i go by treating it?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Hai tbwinegeart,

It appears you have Allergic reaction (probably utricaria) . Ideally you need to stay away from the Allergy producing substances.
Kindly get Dermatologist opinion and also get evaluated for Veneral disesase.
You may be advised to take Antihistamines . if found to have veneral disease then you may be started on appropriate treatment.

Dont get panic. Dermatologist will help you to come out of this problem.
unprotected sex with multiple different women in short period. if you feel your libido has increased recently to a higher level kindly do consider meeting a Psychiatrist which may help you to prevent similar problems in future.

My best wishes for you!