Itchy, red skin in upper lip area. Fungus on fingers and toes. Remedy?

my upper lip mustache area and around the sides of my nose is very irradiated, red, and itchy. its driving me crazy.
have tried rx strengh steroid and anti fungal creams, and lots of over the counter products. even had laser therapy done 3 days ago. the steroid cream worked for about a year, now it does nothing.also i have nail fungus on all my toes and my right hand, dont know if its related or not? please help me with my face.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013