Itchy red rashes on hands and arms. Diagnosed as sun rash. Taken tylenol and ibuprofen

I had a sudden red raised rash on my hand . It was sometimes itchy. It is better now but the skin is lumpy and seems thicker ? It was also on both arms one more than the other. The pharmacist immediatly said it was a sun rash. It took over two weeks to gradually fade and get better. I am not taking any medication , however on the days preceeding the rash I had taken tylenol and ibubrofen but in VERY low doses.Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012