Welcome and thanks for posting your query to HCM.
According to our query you have You have Itchy red rash on the chest spreading to face since last two days. This can be due to mutiple causes including direct sunlight or any chemical in contact in day to day life or simple urticaria
too. It is too early to make a diagnosis.
For the betterment kindly follow the suggestions below:
- Apply calamine
lotion in a thin layer
- Do cold water compresses over the area.
- Wear cotton clothes and cotton undergarments.
- Stay away from hot and humid environment.
- You can apply a cream containing mild steroid such as fluticasone
- You can take oral antihistamine such as levocetrizine under medical advice
With good health wishes
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia