Itchy red patches on base of scull. History of P.U.P.P.S. Is it allergic reaction to topical medication?

I have a itchy red patch at the base of my scull within my hair. It has been there, and only there as far as I know for about 1 and 1/2 months I am 25years old, 5 4 140, have an 11 month old daughter, during my last week of pregnancy developed P.U.P.P.S. other than that I ve never had any allergic reactions to any topicals or medications , I ve had a cold and sinus infection that I am on antibiotics but this started before then.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013