Itchy red labia, discharge, protected sex using condoms. Allergic reaction to soap?

Yesterday my labia started to itch really badly. I noticed it was red and there is a bit of discharge . I am sexually active and the last time I had sex was on Friday night however, it was with a condom with a boy that I ve been with multiple times before and I haven t had this type of reaction. Could it possibly be a reaction to some soap that got down there when I showered yesterday? How can I get the itching to stop?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer