Itchy red bumps in elbow crook, arm, swelling, filled with pus. Cure for symptoms?

For months I have had itchy, red bumps, some times turn into pimple looking things, and itch horribly.I have scratched until I have made sores.They are in the crook of my elbow , and upper part of the outer arm .That elbow feels like it might even be a little swollen, and rough to me.Yeserday when I went for a walk, I had an itchy sensation close to the elbow.When I looked closer at it, I had a new red bump there.The bumps seem to have like a little crater in them.Some of them develop puss, like a pimple would.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012