Itchy rashes over face and arms, face and eye swollen, taking allegra-180 mg. Suggestion

Hi, I am having rashes and itching over my face and arms. Also my face especially eyes have swollen. I had shown to doctor who said that since it is restricted to face and arms, it might be due to sun. But the thing is that I got this problem after I came back from my office in evening at around 7:30 pm. I just had water and after some time it started. My doctor advised to take Allegra-180 mg once a day. I already took 3 but the problem still persists. This is happening for the 2nd time. Last to last week also I had the same problem, I took Allegra for few days and then after around 3-4 days, it went off. But 3 days before it again arose. Can you please help
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012