Itchy rashes on the hands, feet and body. Feeling better on taking benadryl. Insect bite?

I was installing ceramic tile in a friend s basement, and developed have a dozen hives ( I assume that s what they were) on my face and the back of my neck was very itchy. When I arrived home I took a hot bath and got out of the tub and had a rash on my stomach , sides, under my arms, and on my legs. I took benadryl and it seemed to diminish. Late in the night my hands became itchy and swelled up. Yesterday the rash seemd to diminish and the hands stayed swollen, but went down some. During that night my feet became itchy and red, and my hands started to itch badly also. Does this sound like an insect bite?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012