Itchy rashes on penis post sex with HPV patient. Contracting HPV from vaccinated patient possible?

A friend of mine was told she had hpv at 15 years old. About 5 years later the vaccination for hpv was released for females and she received the vaccination. Her boyfriend of 8 years never had any problems throughout their relationship. Now that shes with this new guy, shes 30 now, 2 years ago he begin to have breakouts on his private area every time they had sex. She never has any breakouts. Is it possible to spread hpv even though youve been vaccinated? She thought he may be having an allergic reaction because she has recurring bv and yeast infections. Whats going on? He says the rash itches and he feels a tingleing in his penis. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012