Itchy rashes on neck, scalp, mid back. Healthy lifestyle. Is it because of alcohol consumption?

Okay, lately I ve been getting this rash around my neck , in my scalp and my mid back, not risen just red and blotchy and it itches, and some red, blotches on my forearms and hands, not itchy. I don t really know what it s coming from. I used to think it was from drinking, but I don t drink all that often. Sometimes I just have the rash on my neck for days on end, but the blotches on my arm only last a day. I m 21, I live overseas, I am relatively healthy eater, I exercise and take vitamins . Could it really be my alcohol consumption? Maybe something involving wheat?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012