Itchy rashes in the groin area, bumps in the pubic area, using Quadriderm. STD?

Hi Doctor!!... I m 21 years Old, female. and experienced having sex 2 years ago with my ex boyfriend..bu I have some rashes in my groin area and it is very itchy... Also in my pubic area there are red bumps and they are is almost 1 month already... I tried applying Dermovate at first then shift to Bioderm ointmet then now Im applying Quadriderm for 1 week already... I m afraid to consult a doctor what if it is STD or what... ..please Help Me..Thank You!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012