Itchy rashes after taking nerve relaxing medicines, episode of prominent nerve swelling. Should I continue the medicines?

I am having itchy rashes after I took the nerve relaxing medication for now about 3 weeks (for shingles ); suddenly last night I felt there is a prominent swelling that can be a big boil or nerve just swelled ... can t see (it is in my neck); I also had lied in the sun for a long time to get the shingles go quicker which it did; now should i continue the nerve relaxing and what is this rash I never had skin disease in my entire life of 60 years! please advise. Thanks. Georgina ( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012