Itchy rashes after taking coumadin, spreading to other body parts. How to get relief?

I wanted to know if I could find pictures of a coumadin rash anywhere on the internet. I have had a rash for close to over 10yrs now since I started taking coumadin which is now spreading to other parts of my body. It is extremely itchy, dry bleeds , and is sore. Extremely hard (6 mos to 1 yr) to try and heal 1 sore. Dr s simply said learn to live with it Diane. If there is a fee for an answer please do not respond. I am on disabiiity and can not afford. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013