Itchy rash with blister on the toe. Given antibiotics for chilblains. Rashes spreading. Hand foot and mouth disease?

I come Up in my feet a red itchy rash with a blister on my toe,I've been to the doctors a few times first they told me it was chill blains an gave me anitibiotics to help clear the blister. I've finished the course and the blister has gone, but the rash has appeared to have spread. It had spread to my hands, and a few over my knees. I went back to the doctor an they said it was hand foot an mouth, but over the night it's spread to my buttocks, my thighs, my legs, my arms, top of my neck and I can hardly walk as all my muscles ache. They are red spots with whiteheads.. Could you please tell me what you think it is
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013