Itchy rash on the inner thighs close to the vagina. Had taken diflucan, ciprofloxacin for yeast infection, UTI. What could this rash be?

I feel as though I had symptoms of a yeast infection so I call my doctor and she prescribed me with diflucan which didn t help and then I soon after had to go on antibiotics which is ciprofloxacin for a uti and now I am having a whelp like itchy rash on my inner thighs close to my vagina. What could this rash be? Have never experienced this type of rash before! It is very itchy!?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012