Itchy rash on the face spreading to the neck, itchy scalp with heavy hair fall. Had a change in cooking oil and make-up powder. Cause?

HI, am 27 old, recently i have got very bad and sometimes itchy kind of rash all over face and spreading down to neck. I dont use any cream or any other cosmetics till now in my whole life, i am very much worried why this has come to me. I was having very clear and baby soft skin, now i have lost glow and charm on my face. Recently i have changed cooking oil from sunflower to vegetable oil, would that cause rash and what i remember is I had used some unknown brand make-up powder to my face and neck for the 1st time over a month ago then after few days i noticed this problem, I met my DR who says rashes might come due to heat , but i keep my home always cool . Since very long am having very itchy scalp with heavy hairfall. Please help me to find some solution. Thank you .
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012