Itchy rash on tailbone, legs, face, chest and eyelids. Puppy was given treatment for hook worms. What is the cause?

Hi I am a 33 yr old female who had a few light red bumps on tailbone a week ago and dismissed as heat rash It s beet itchy and now is sporadic over back legs an face a few on my Chest and even a few on my eye lids My dog a puppy we had treated for hook worms two weeks ago with us givin her the second dose of meds this past Sunday . I found two round or somekind of worms in her feces two days ago and have Her put up til we get her to vet. I am worried I have caught worms or maybe have shingles?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012