Itchy rash on lower head, spreading on neck, allergic to wheat product. Is itching due to allergy?

I had a very itchy rash starting on my lower head/ neck about a year and half ago and sufferers with it for about a year while spreading on neck and back. I stopped eating wheat and noticed that the more like hives that I had started to get went away and then after that I stopped using shampoo with wheat in it and it went away immediately. And had been rash free for at least a year. Whenever I do eat some wheat I started to itch a bit there and would back off, and it was just enough to keep me behaving and not eating wheat. About three months ago it started back up and is really bad again. This time still lower head, base of neck and right down the middle of my spine . Very itchy and I keep trying to cut out different things and I m pretty much down to meat veggies ( pretty much paleo diet ). Coffee daily. But that is really it I ve cut everything else out Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013