Itchy rash on both the legs on shin area, spreading to hip area. What to do ?

I have had a rash on my both of my legs on the shin area. It started as a small rash but has spread but stayed in that area. It is lots of bumps that itch sooooo bad it of coarse it very red now. I have now started to have the same thing pop up around my hip area. No one else had it until about a few weeks ago and it showed up on the shin area also. It is now painful and still itches very badly. I have no insurance to go see a doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013