Itchy rash on arms, legs, raised papules, foul smelling stools. Causes and treatment?

I have an extremely itchy rash on the extensor surfaces of both my arms and legs. There are multiple raised red papules that are spread about a centimeter away from eachother. I also have foul-smelling stools . Celiac s disease was on the top of my differentials list; however, a few doctors I went to said that the rash did not look like dermatitis herpetiformis . Can you give me a few differentials that matches itchy rash on extensor surfaces of the arms and legs so that I can google image it and perhaps have an idea as to what is going on. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012