Itchy rash on arms, chest, neck and upper back, aggravate with water, no change in laundry or routine. Cause and remedy?

Hi, i have recently started getting an itchy rash type thing on my arms, chest , neck and upper back area. It is like small bumps everywhere that are itchy and made worse by water. I havent eaten anything different or used different laundry detergent or anything like that, and it is winter here so i didnt really think it is a heat rash. I d just like to know what it could be and what i could do to get rid of it. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012