Itchy rash on arm, red pustules. Have fibromyalgia, had shingles. Used hydrocortisone cream. Sufficient?

Good morning. I have had a small, little itchy, rash(1 inch area) appear in the same place near bend of arm 3 times in last 6 weeks. It looks like very little red pustules. It stays around for 3-4 days. I put hydrocortisone cream and it disappears. I did work until 3 weeks ago at a prison where MRSA run around. My only health condition is fibromyalgia , have had shingles before and folliculitis. Any ideas? Thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013