Itchy rash, lumpy skin near inner thigh, foul-smelling discharge, loss of foreskin elasticity. Have erectile dysfunction

I am a 70 year old male diabetic living in the Highlands of Scotland. I have an itchy rash and somewhat lumpy skin (cellulite?) around my scrotum?/inner thigh area which if not thoroughly washed almost every twelve hours or so begins to itch and ooze a smelly substance. In addition to this my foreskin appears to have lost its elasticity and cannot be withdrawn over the head of my penis . I also have an erectile dysfunction problem. Can you offer any advice or guidance?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013