Itchy rash in armpit, spreading to body. Oozing yellow liquid. Treatment?

I ve had a rash for a couple of mothns now and it started in my armpit and it was very ichy so naturally i scratched it. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction to my deoderant but I ve stopped using that brand or any at all. It has started spreading to my back, arms, chest, neck, and even my face. Though I try not to scratch the itch is unbearable and it seems like the more I scratch the more it spreads. The bumps first resemble acne but the scratching causes the bumps to increase to mosquito bite size. When the bumps are opened they ooze a clear yellow liquid. I m wondering what can i do to treat this rash with an otc medication?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013