Itchy rash all over the body, very dry skin. Working in a theatre. Reason?

I started working at a movie theater about a month ago, and about 3 weeks ago I started having this rash all over my body I went to the Dr. and she said it looked like poison ivy and gave me steroids. The steroids worked so she tapered me off of them. However after I tapered off of the steroids the rash came back but this time the rash was on my arms, hands, legs, and stomach. My face just hurt like I had a sun burn and looked like I had really bad dry skin. My whole body feels like I have a sun burn and is extremely itchy. I haven't changed anything in my life because I have extremely sensitive skin and have learned what works and what doesn't the only thing that has changed is that I started working at the theater. I'm also not any more stressed than usual. I asked my supervisor today if they used chlorine anywhere because this is what usually happens if I'm exposed to to much chlorine he said he didn't think so but I was welcome to go check the chemicals and cleaning supplies in the closet. I checked the supplies and was unable to find anything except a degreaser that read "Action concession degreaser" Which they use on the popcorn machine, hot dog machine and the oven. When I turned the can around and read the back it said "to much exposure could cause extremely dry skin and dermatitis." However no one else at work is having the same reaction so I don't know if that could be it or not. It seems like if they were misusing the product more people would have the reaction and I don't even use the product its self I only eat the food and use the things the cleaning people use the product on and hours after they use it even. Does anyone have any idea whats going on?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013