Itchy raised bumps on body, welts on skin. No history of allergies. Causes for bumps?

Early this summer out of random I started getting these itchy raised bumps on my body, usually only one or two, But as soon as I start to scratch them they spread and multiply and sometimes if they are close to each other they will form into bigger singular welts on my skin. I don t have any known allegeries, and have yet to find a common trigger,( such as: soap, deodorant or a shampoo) also I ve have been in drastically different climate conditions and this still occurs
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012