Itchy raised blood spot on the upper side of the right breast. Normal mammogram report. Need further evaluation?

I am 63 years young and am concerned by a small raised blood spot on the upper side of my right breast . In the past couple of days it has become very itchy. This spot started out some time ago but was flat, couldn t feel it at all, but recently has become raised and is now itchy. It measures 3mm diameter. I am generally a healthy person with no ongoing health issues. I have had a mammogram in the past 6 months which was clear. I would be most grateful if you could advise me whether there is a need to seek further medical advice. Thank you, Heather Seamons. email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013