Itchy pricking rash on shoulder, stomach, legs, hydroxychloride

I have had an itchy pricking (almost stabbing ) rash on my shoulder , stomach and legs for months. Today it is especially bad and I feel as if I am crawling allover, and it has spread to my hands. My consultant whom I see for Arthritis told me to stop my hydroloxochloride if this rash returned, which I have done some months ago, so I don t know what this is. The Dr blamed it all on the medication but I have not taken any for so long. I also have b12 injections every three months. There is a tiny pin hole on my leg at the moment that is red and it fells like someone is putting a knife into it.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012