Itchy pimple on the elbow recurring even after taking antibiotics. Cure?

I have a itchy pimple-like thing by my left elbow . About a month ago the first one appeared and I had to go to a doctor because it developed from burst pimple to scab about the size of a half dollar and had become infected. I received antibiotics and the growth disappeared after the prescription finished. Now a few weeks, later the pimple has reappeard just a couple inches from my where my scab was previously. What could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013