Itchy pimple like rashes, oozing a clear liquid. Suffering from Anxiety and Depression. Is it an infection?

Hi, for the last few months I keep getting a pimple like rash that when I scratch oozes clear fluid. The rash is on my chest, shoulders, upper and lower back, and only one or two on arms in elbow folds, and also behind my knees. The rash is extremely itchy. I have severe anxiety and suffer from depression also my family has a history of eczema and psoriasis . I also was diagnosed with HSV2 in 2004.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013