Itchy penis, skin coloured rashes at the base of penis glans, spreading to testicles, solution

Hi am XXXX and yesterday my penis just at the base of the plans penis felt very itchy!when i finally got tired of it i checked it out and found small clusters of skin-colored rashes at the base of the glans penis!today the rash has spread to form a ring around the end of the shaft just before the beginning of the glans penis and also on the lower parts of the glans penis!its even more itchy!what could be the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012