Itchy pee hole, boils in private area, pain in sack. STD symptoms? Canker sores inside lips. Infection?

i have some kind of std . my exact symtoms in order are as follows. first i had a clear discharge , with itching/burning in phole. about a week later had two big boils on gut area and one on the private. they were not clustered tho. after a while my sack was in pain for long while and then i had burning eyes for about 2 days about another week later. i went to get tested, but tested clean. i have something tho. i can feel an infection throughout my body. i also had white cancker sores on top of lip INSIDE the mouth under the lip. then on the cheek there was this fine pinpoint red/purple looking dot on the cheek inside. i have no clue what this could be.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012

You seem to be having multiple problems.

Looks like you have a fungal infection of the groin. This upon itching can lead to development of boils which are actually infective lesions of the root of the hair follicle.
Next you developed oral aphthae.
Now all of these can occur secondary to intake of some oral antibiotics.
I would advise you to use a topical antibiotic cream over the boils .
Take oral multivitamins which will help in healing of oral lesions.
These symptoms do not seem to be associated with any Sexually transmitted disease.

Hope it helps
Best wishes for a speedy recovery
Dr Geetika Paul
MD( Dermatology)